Corporate and Foundation Partnerships and Sponsorships
As a partner with the Cupertino Historical Society + Museum, you connect your brand to the oldest cultural organization of its kind in the City of Cupertino. From providing free student and teacher programming and thought-provoking exhibits to offering public access to lectures by award-winning historians, your support of the Cupertino Historical Society + Museum enlivens our community by preserving the value of our shared history.
Your corporate and foundation benefits include:
- Employee engagement and client entertainment opportunities
- Visibility and branding through sponsorships of various CHSM events, publications, and programs
- Invitations to special events, lectures, and other programs
CORPORATE AND FOUNDATION PARTNERSHIPS
- Founders $15,000 and above
- Elisha Stephens Circle $10,000
- De Anza Explorer Council $5,000
- Historical Fellow $2,500
LET US HELP: Jennifer Furlong, Executive Director, will be glad to answer questions and help you select the right partnership or special project for your company. Contact her at 408-973-1495 or email@example.com.
PREFER A SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITY?
Become an integral part of the Cupertino Historical Society + Museum and community by targeting your support for a specific program or project:
- Conservation, Storage, and Preservation projects
- Special and changing exhibitions
- Traveling Trunk Program Support
- Lecture Series
- Research and digital initiatives
- Publication and Book Prizes
- Middle and High School Student Essay Contest Program
We will prepare a customized proposal designed to serve your company’s unique interests and the needs of our community in the best possible way.
You’re in Good Company—View other partners (this should be a link to a PDF that I can update periodically to include a list of corporate sponsors)