Corporate and Foundation Partnerships and Sponsorships
As a partner with the Cupertino Historical Society + Museum, you connect your brand to the oldest cultural organization of its kind in the City of Cupertino. From providing free student and teacher programming and thought-provoking exhibits to offering public access to lectures by award-winning historians, your support of the Cupertino Historical Society + Museum enlivens our community by preserving the value of our shared history.
Your corporate and foundation benefits include:
- Employee engagement and client entertainment opportunities
- Visibility and branding through sponsorships of various CHSM events, publications, and programs
- Invitations to special events, lectures, and other programs
CORPORATE AND FOUNDATION PARTNERSHIPS
- Founders Circle $15,000 and above
- Elisha Stephens Circle $10,000
- De Anza Explorer Council $5,000
- Historical Fellow $2,500
LET US HELP: Jennifer Furlong, Executive Director, will be glad to answer questions and help you select the right partnership or special project for your company. Contact her at 408-973-1495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PREFER A SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITY?
Become an integral part of the Cupertino Historical Society + Museum and community by targeting your support for a specific program or project:
- Conservation, Storage, and Preservation projects
- Special and changing exhibitions
- Traveling Trunk Program Support
- Lecture Series
- Research and digital initiatives
- Publication and Book Prizes
- Middle and High School Student Essay Contest Program
We will prepare a customized proposal designed to serve your company’s unique interests and the needs of our community in the best possible way.
You’re in Good Company—many local businesses and entities support our mission with in-kind and monetary donations!